Print this Page

ALERT: Peanut Allergies

Dear Parents,
There are students at Pemberton with a severe life-threatening allergy to nuts; including peanuts, peanut butter, pecans, walnuts, nut oils (ie. peanut oil), nut flavorings (ie. almond extract), etc. Touching these items, as well as ingestion, may provoke this reaction.

In the interest and safety of all children, we will continue the no edible treat policy. Our 2013 – 2014 student handbook states, “There will be no cupcakes, doughnuts, cookies, candy, or other edible treats brought in to share with classmates. Parents may bring a treat for their child ONLY. [important][/important]”We thank you in advance for your consideration in making the school environment safe for our students. Together we make a difference for kids.

Permanent link to this article: https://pemberton.henricoschools.us/peanut-allergies/